Thailand ranks No.1 World Best Country for recovering from COVID-19 epidemic !!!

Thailand ranks No.1 World Best Country for recovering from COVID-19 epidemic
 
According to GCI data, Thailand now is the best country o for recovering from the epidemic. 70% of the score comes from the facilities from COVID-19 in each country as a proportion of the population, and the remaining 30% comes from the scores from Global Health Security (GHS), initiated and develped by John Hopkins University, to assess the readiness of each country to cope with the pandemic.
 
The GCI, developed by PEMADU Associates, in cooperation with the Ministry of Science and Innovations of Malaysia (MOSTI) and the Sunway Group, have used a big data system in the scoring and ranking of 184 countries facing the pandemic.
 
More detail in: https://covid19.pemandu.org/Thailand.html