We provide diagnoses, treatment, and consultations for healthy living.
The GI and Liver Center gives treatment for patients with
• Inflammation of the Stomach, Bile Duct, Pancreas
• Cancer of the Liver, Gallbladder, Colon, Rectum, Stomach
• Hepatitis alcohol poisoning
• Hepatitis Types A, B, and C
• Cirrhosis of the liver
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Fatty Liver disease
Our Diagnostic Examinations Include:
1) Esophogeal Endoscopy
2) Colonoscopic Endoscopy
3) Endoscopy of the biliary tract and Pancreas
Our Technology and equipment for medical diagnosis and treatment
1) Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatopography (ERCP)
• This procedure involve a camera and light that goes into the the duodenum via the mouth, with contrast injected into
the body, and X-rays taken to examine the pancreas and liver ducts.
2) Laparoscopic Gastric Tract and Colon with Narrow Band Imaging (NBI)
• This procedure specialises in checking for metastasis (Cancer) in the peritoneum, and other parts of the
3) Detection of bacteria in the stomach of the breath with 13c-Urea Breath Test
• This test will check for the presence of the Helicobacter pylori bacteria, a specimen that is a cause of ulcers.
4) Capsule Endoscopy
If you have any questions about costs or services that may not be listed, please contact our department, or information