Water and Wastewater Management
BDMS manages water consumption and wastewater treatment by recording the quantity of water consumption and setting out measures for proper wastewater treatment quality in compliance with regulations.
Guideline for Water and Wastewater Management
- Establish the wastewater treatment system according to the usage, such as the installation of grease traps in kitchen facilities.
- Install the retention take for the facilities with radioactive service to eliminate the risk of contamination to the wastewater treatment system and inspect the radiation level of the wastewater.
- Employ the specialists in wastewater management to perform a daily follow up on its efficiency in all facility.
- Prepare the essential backup device of the wastewater treatment system to avoid delay in case of malfunction.
- Install the wastewater disinfection system before the effluent and perform the daily inspection to regularly monitor the wastewater treatment system.
- Monthly monitor the quality of the wastewater and water for consumption.
- Install the water generator system to ensure the service quality according to the international standards.
- Improve the water disinfection system by using the cooling tower and chlorine to enhance the efficiency of the disinfection and reduce chemical usage.
See further details here.