Principles and Importance
Apart from the impact on climate change, energy is of great importance for healthcare services. Being aware of such impact, BDMS monitors the energy consumption in the organization and sets out projects to ensure utmost efficiency and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
BDMS appoints the Energy Management Committee to operate in line with the Energy Management Policy and relevant regulations to contain costs, reduce energy imports and lessen environmental impacts. To ensure utmost efficiency in energy consumption, the Committee is also responsible for arranging the projects for energy saving and revising the guideline.
Energy Management Policy
BDMS sets out an Energy Conservation Policy as the operational guidelines on energy management.
- Operate and develop appropriate energy management and apply to the operations according to the regulations.
- Constantly and promptly improve the energy consumption efficiency suitable for the works, technologies to ensure excellent operations.
- Annually devise the plan and objective of the energy conservation and communicate to all personnel for a better understanding and good practice.
- All employees must comply with the regulations and report the energy management to the Environment of Care Committee (ECC).
- Support the tasks related to the energy on human resources, budget, duration of work, training and suggestions.
- Annually revise the policy, objective and operational plan by the executives and Environment of Care Committee (ECC).
See further details here.