Principles and Importance
Effective customer relationship management enhances customers’ loyalty to healthcare services as well as increases the company’s value by maintaining and expanding the long-term customer base. Moreover, new business opportunities can be captured based on customer feedback and demand analysis. BDMS values the importance of customer relationship management and consequently established a governance structure system to analyze customer feedback and demand to ensure continual customer satisfaction improvement.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
BDMS appoints the patient experience management working team in its subsidiaries to establish systematic customer relationship management practices. The team is responsible for devising the customer relationship management, operating according to the development strategy covering all aspects of services and reporting the performance to the healthcare quality department and innovation for continuous services.
Customer Satisfaction Strategy
To ensure customer satisfaction, BDMS sets out a customer satisfaction strategy in 6 service quality models as follows:
- Responsiveness Be polite, respect privacy, understand the patient’s needs, offer sincere assistance, and simplify the information for better understanding
- Clarify Inform and communicate service information correctly, promptly and clearly
- Promise Ensure the best service and safe treatment by professionals
- Physical Arrange service areas considering the amenities, environment, products, innovation and data flow of the users
- Sustainability Ensure service sustainability and high standards
- Delight Express a willingness to provide smooth, flexible and consistent services.
See further details here.